Westlake Village, California

I made my information public, was happy to see that on the Whitepages, all of a sudden it disappeared, only to show my estranged husband's information, who in fact has in fact has put false and misleading information about my information, so that it appears he never lived at our residence. He moved out in 2007, I had to threaten our medical insurance with a HIPPA complaint because I was unaware that all our information was going to another address, I have been married to this man for 40 years, and you cannot find any information with both our names together, I was overjoyed to see my name and address listed on the Whitepages, so that my friends and relatives could locate me, it disappeared!

Only to show that I am associated with my estranged husband with my phone number, he does not have any mail or anything coming to my address, I got the phone number 3 years after he moved out. The only thing they told me is that they can just remove the listing, I would not have signed up for an account, so that I can check my listing periodically, in my opinion this falls under a security breach, I did not remove it, so who did it? They told me that they get their information through public records, etc, you can call information and my number and address is listed, why can I be listed again on their website? Conspiracy?

Collusion? Synthetic Identity Theft?

Product or Service Mentioned: Whitepages Public Record.

Reason of review: NAME REMOVED.

Preferred solution: PUT MY NAME AND ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER BACK ON THE WEBSITE.

Whitepages Cons: Name address and number removed.

Comments