Ease of Use
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Usability

Doris A Campagna fooled Whitepages that she was Ovretta M. Carpenter to open William and Theresa Carpenter s background.

Then she posted our information on the facebook , twitter and topix.

Her address is 3611 Powell Avenue, Louisville, Ky 40215.

She sent the message to us and said she saved all our information on a PDF flash drive on September 18, 2018. She said it was too late for us to remove. Ovretta s real name was Ovretta Eaton. She is deceased.

Doris impersonated her. She has been harrassing us online for six years. She has 150 fake facebook, twitter and topix accounts. She harasses our family and friends.

Our ex husbands and wives, also.

She still keeps digging for more information about us. Thank you for your help.

Reason of review: Doris is dangerous..

Preferred solution: Court costs and 3 lawyers.

I liked: Remove our names so we feel safe at home.

Comments

These two women have made a hobby out of each other. It won’t stop until someone gets hurt seriously or bored.

It’s a shame really. One would think two grown asz women would be able to act like adults.

to Durpa #1576033

Agree with Rich L

ATheft09/28/18. 11:00 PM.2300 BLOCK NICHOLS VIEW CT LOUISVILLEDetails BArrest10/03/18.

04:00 AM.7TH STREET RD / BERRY BLVD SHIVELYDetails CBurglary10/01/18. 11:00 PM.3400 BLOCK POWELL AVE LOUISVILLEDetails DOther10/02/18. 11:08 PM.3600 BLOCK WOODRUFF AVE LOUISVILLEDetails EAssault10/02/18.

12:00 AM.3400 BLOCK TAYLOR BLVD LOUISVILLEDetails FAssault10/03/18. 06:51 PM.OLEANDA AVE / TAYLOR BLVD LOUISVILLEDetails

I agree

to Annoymous #1575585

You agree that Sage has a message for La Cucaracha?

Sage Santiago has message for you, Cucaracha.

I am not coming back because I am finished. I am washing my hands of you. Have a BLESSED day.

to Your Favorite #1576071

Yesterday you posted the message saying you were not coming back because you were finished. Yet 24 hours later, here you are, still posting your shyte. Are you in love with me?

to Still Bored #1576106

This is not her.

Candice said you love to blow smoke. ..

.. .. meaning .. ...

... try to mislead or threaten someone by giving false or exaggerated information.

"What goes around comes around" Good Night , Jesus Loves You Doris

No more B/P. I see that you still are working. Bill said Terry and Doris will be best friends in the future.

Close this account, bye! :)~~~~~~~

Doris, All you do cuss and whine. Bill has no children.

You are very sad. Good night, dear.

They are free from WHAT? Did they get arrested again?

Another DUI? Another Criminal Harassment? Another Domestic Violence?

Or another crime? Maybe drug related?

to Black Widow #1575006

LOL Good News for them, Bad News for You.

to Sept 20th #1575028

Poor, pitiful, little Cucaracha, there is NO bad news for me. You need to Google the Sixth Amendment to the Constitution, and get someone to explain it to you, lol.

to BLACK Widow #1575059

No need the Sixth Amendment to the Constitution. The case was different on September 20th, 2018.

You have no clue what it was about.

Go and check with Judge Moore in Room 302. Be careful, really.

Forgot to add. Please take some Emetrol. It will ease your upset stomach.