Ease of Use
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Usability

Doris A Campagna fooled Whitepages that she was Ovretta M. Carpenter to open William and Theresa Carpenter s background.

Then she posted our information on the facebook , twitter and topix.

Her address is 3611 Powell Avenue, Louisville, Ky 40215.

She sent the message to us and said she saved all our information on a PDF flash drive on September 18, 2018. She said it was too late for us to remove. Ovretta s real name was Ovretta Eaton. She is deceased.

Doris impersonated her. She has been harrassing us online for six years. She has 150 fake facebook, twitter and topix accounts. She harasses our family and friends.

Our ex husbands and wives, also.

She still keeps digging for more information about us. Thank you for your help.

Reason of review: Doris is dangerous..

Preferred solution: Court costs and 3 lawyers.

I liked: Remove our names so we feel safe at home.

Comments

These two women have made a hobby out of each other. It won’t stop until someone gets hurt seriously or bored.

It’s a shame really. One would think two grown asz women would be able to act like adults.

to Durpa #1576033

Agree with Rich L

to Durpa #1576064

Poor little Durpa...or should I call you Theresa? Someone is already bored, and the other is going to get seriously hurt.

Sorry your life is so miserable that you have nothing to do but obsess over me. Can't wait to see you in Civil court.

ATheft09/28/18. 11:00 PM.2300 BLOCK NICHOLS VIEW CT LOUISVILLEDetails BArrest10/03/18.

04:00 AM.7TH STREET RD / BERRY BLVD SHIVELYDetails CBurglary10/01/18. 11:00 PM.3400 BLOCK POWELL AVE LOUISVILLEDetails DOther10/02/18. 11:08 PM.3600 BLOCK WOODRUFF AVE LOUISVILLEDetails EAssault10/02/18.

12:00 AM.3400 BLOCK TAYLOR BLVD LOUISVILLEDetails FAssault10/03/18. 06:51 PM.OLEANDA AVE / TAYLOR BLVD LOUISVILLEDetails

Theresa Carpenter is a stalker and pathalogical liar. Doris's false charges were DROPPED by Judge Wheeler because the judge and prosecutor were being harassed on Facebook by Theresa Carpenter.

They saw who the lunatic was. Because Doris' charges were DROPPED, so there is nothing to expunge. Total cost to Doris? $0.00.

Total cost to Theresa?

$6000 plus lol. Theresa said in an earlier post that she was closing this post and would not be back lol

Theresa was arrested and charged with Criminal Harassment. Judge Joyce A Moore approved the expungment because Doris reported a false police statement.

Theresa s records are clean now. No Criminal Harassment.

Doris still has a Criminal Harassement at Oldham County, Ky. Theresa s old background records will be disappeared on December 20, 2018.

to anonymous #1576006

Doris has NO charge against her because Judge Wheeler dropped the false charges when she realized what a psycho Theresa Carpenter is. Theresa was harassing Judge Wheeler and Prosecutor John Carter by sending them crazy messages from fake Facebook accounts.

Be cautious around this criminal family.

They live at 1103 Cherrywood Ct, La Grange, KY. Theresa will soon be going to CIVIL court to be sued for stalking and harassment.

to Occhi Verdi #1576011

No One Can File A Civil Suit Unless You Use Your Real Name.

to Occhi Verdi #1576015

The Real Criminal lives at 3611 Powell Avenue, Louisville, Ky.

to Verdi Occhi #1576070

Then why was the troll who lives ar 1103 Cherrywood Court the one who was arrested? Are you doing me th with your son?

I agree

to Annoymous #1575585

You agree that Sage has a message for La Cucaracha?

Sage Santiago has message for you, Cucaracha.

I am not coming back because I am finished. I am washing my hands of you. Have a BLESSED day.

to Your Favorite #1576071

Yesterday you posted the message saying you were not coming back because you were finished. Yet 24 hours later, here you are, still posting your shyte. Are you in love with me?

to Still Bored #1576106

This is not her.

Candice said you love to blow smoke. ..

.. .. meaning .. ...

... try to mislead or threaten someone by giving false or exaggerated information.

"What goes around comes around" Good Night , Jesus Loves You Doris

No more B/P. I see that you still are working. Bill said Terry and Doris will be best friends in the future.