I have also searched my name that matches my address and family members and it comes up that I have a criminal record. This is false, I have NEVER been in trouble with the law for any reason.

The Whitepages wants me to pay them money to view the report. Please remove this FALSE information about me as it could ruin my life.

I will join others who are threatening to sue the Whitepages for libel.

This has got to stop, too many people are complaining about the same issue with the Whitepages.

This is very damaging information specially when I apply for a job. Who would want to hire me if they see I have a false criminal record?

Review about: Whitepages Public Record.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

This has happened to me and I have lost multi million dollar transactions because of providing false information about me. How can we file a class action law suite??

I too am seeing false records. I really believe my chances of getting a job are severely hindered and reputation damaging.I spoke to a white pages support representative who claims when I asked for the source repeatedly that this information is drawn from the public domain but I certainly cant find it.

This is ridiculous that they can post this info without being able to disclose the sources they draw from and post them as fact. I the general purpose of the white pages is to list your contact information as fact when you want them to?

Unfortunately for them I dont want them to and have submitted an opt out. lets see where that goes.

to pissed #1467706

great...... this post failed formatting the text i just posted correctly......

I'm currently experiencing the same issues. I'm awaiting a response from legal@whitepages.com after spending 20 minutes on the phone with a supervisor (took an additional 15 minutes to get the supervisor). I, too, am considering legal action.