Gainesville, Florida
5.3K views

Four people are listed at my address which do not live there, have never lived there, or will never live there. White Pages apparently does not verify their information.

One of the people listed at my address is a registered sex offender, the other three along with the sex offender belong to a lady who was a friend of mine. I have been the owner/occupant of my home for 20 plus years. Now I'm being harassed by incorrect mail deliveries, Fed Ex attempting to deliver items to my address for these people.

White Pages needs to verify their listings as this borders identity theft> I can't seem to get in touch with white pages to speak with anyone. I'm contemplating legal action.

Reason of review: Publishing incorrect info on internet.

Preferred solution: Correct their information before I have to take legal action.

Whitepages Cons: Incorrect website.

Comments

I have an alias name on White Pages

FragrantGharial674

I was divorced about 12 years ago. I am NOT agree there related my ex husband. Please take off my ex husband for related.

@FragrantGharial674

I was married 10 years ago and divorced 3 and whitepages.com alerted me now that new information about my ex is available! (Long story need to know where he is for my safety) The new information...he got married....to me! Ugh, completely wrong!

There is a LOT OF INCORRECT INFORMATION on my name. Even MY NAME AND AKA'S WHICH I DO NOT HAVE ARE NAMES I HAVE NEVER USED!

DO NOT DEPEND UPON INCORRECT INFORMATION PEOPLE.

I HAVE HAD IDENTITY THEFT AND I BELIEVE THIS HAS ADDED TO THE IDENTITY PROBLEMS!! I'M NOT HAPPY TO SEE THIS!

SuperSomali

I have a gentleman that is listed as currently living at my address that I have never heard of. In the last 30+ years he has never lived there.

Every once in awhile I will get a piece of mail directed to him and now I know why. How do I get this changed?

I think they should be taken down. They have a person listed at my address that has never lived here.

A bank had been calling and wanting money. I would also get bill from the same bank. I sent them back With This Person Does not Live at This Address and never has. The police showed up one day to check who lived here and our ID’s were checked.

We had to get a lawyer to stop the bank. I feel that it is not my fault that they never checked to see if that person lived here before giving him a loan.

But I still get bills from other collectors for the same guy. They need to start a class action lawsuit against them for damages because they don’t check there information.........

BusyGiantPandaBear689

Whitepages has posted 6 criminal records to my current address of over 20+ years. Which is completely wrong.

I have names listed as relatives that are NOT relatives. I want this wrong information removed

Incorrect info on whitepages. Has someone with another name living at my address, has wrong “relatives,” and has wrong previous addresses.

I am also a victim of white pages showing incorrect information. Shows my ex lives at my new addresses and there is a restraining order against him!

Same issue here. I've lived at my address for five years and they have about a half dozen people listed as living here including my name.

My house was a rental before I purchased and I am still getting people's mail here. If I could update whitepages, it would help with all this junk mail five years later. My information is also on there AFTER I requested that my information be removed from whitepages.

Somehow now it's back up on there. You used to be able to claim an address and remove people but it's not that easy any longer.

Just check my address and they have me living with my ex husband and his new wife! How do you have this corrected?

FrothyAinuDog806

Bad Data

#1711914

On the ‘relatives’ have listed people that I have no connection with, as relatives— do you all really check before adding peoples names as relatives.. what if they have a criminal record.

Also my name is wrong there..

please remove my name from your white pages. I wonder where you get your information from

Me too!

I have this problem. White pages.

Your info is so often incorrect. I have 6 criminal charges placed against my name that are ALL false, or mistaken. This can hurt a persons reputation concerning many things.

Someone at W.P needs to correct their findings. This needs to be addressed, and repaired immediately.

Has my husband's middle name wrong plus addresses, phone numbers & relatives all incorrect also. In the apps defense this information all comes from public sources.

There is someone with the same name as me in Connecticut that has either used my information fraudulently or it just somehow got mixed with hers but has prevented me from consigning student loans & I get bombarded with collection calls for her & her relatives. When I try to sign into an app they screen with questions about prior streets, cities, & counties where I supposedly lived but they're all in Connecticut & I don't know the answers. Instead of complaining about the app be grateful that they've brought these errors to your attention so you can look into them before somebody messes with your credit or worse yet steals your identity.

The information that is reported in the white pages is what is out there in your name everywhere. I'm requesting my free credit report from my insurance company to try to correct it now.

yes.. some information about me is also wrong...

QuizzicalAdeliePenguin

There is incorrect information about me online. It lists liens, judgements, bankruptcies I never had, and also at least one telephone number I never had.

It also lists actual people who have NEVER lived in my home that I own. Whitepages.com says I have 2 liens, and 2 judgements. There may be some type of FRAUD committed against me.

Contacting authorities will not do me any good if I do not know who filed liens, and judgements against me. By the way, I have NEVER lived in Utah.

No help