1.8K views

Four people are listed at my address which do not live there, have never lived there, or will never live there. White Pages apparently does not verify their information.

One of the people listed at my address is a registered sex offender, the other three along with the sex offender belong to a lady who was a friend of mine. I have been the owner/occupant of my home for 20 plus years. Now I'm being harassed by incorrect mail deliveries, Fed Ex attempting to deliver items to my address for these people.

White Pages needs to verify their listings as this borders identity theft> I can't seem to get in touch with white pages to speak with anyone. I'm contemplating legal action.

This reviewer shared experience about "publishing incorrect info on internet" and wants this business to "correct their information before i have to take legal action". This person is overall dissatisfied with Whitepages. The most disappointing about website at Whitepages was incorrect website Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whitepages.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Review Websites and Directories category for more informed decision or compare Whitepages to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1519553

White pages is a bunch of bull.They put whatever they want and no one holds them accountable... try getting anything removed.Good luck

White pages does not list any of my blood relatives but people I don't even know who share the last name as my late husband

My info is Wrong on white pages.. DO NOT WASTE MONEY on White Pages..com

Whitepages get info wrong . My information says I have a criminal record .

Which I do not have any criminal record

And also I’m a teacher and they check with background checks. So whitepage has all wrong , including my nickname which is wrong

I agree with the poster, I have noticed that White Pages lists incorrect information under my address. My info is private yet somehow, it gets listed as fact, when it is posted without verification by me.

This website violates your privacy and should be shut down by the FCC and FTC. Fraud.

who the *** are these people? No numbers to contact yet they can put any old name on your phone number.