Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

I have contacted whitepages three times so far to resolve the following issue. I have not heard back other than the automatic response saying that they will contact me within 3-5 days. That was almost a month ago.

I have search results for my address. The results shows 4 residents residing at my address. There are only 2. My wife and myself. The house is only 3 years old. I had the house built for myself and wife. I

previously lived with a woman in 1990 at a different address. She moved out in 1991 and moved to marry a different man. To the best of

my knowledge, that is where she currently resides. I have not seen her or contacted her in over 25 years and do not know how she is listed on my new house since it is a brand new home. Whitepages has yet to remove her name and her husband's name from my new address. It is causing a lot of trouble. I am also getting USPS mail for both of them. I do not know how their names could be listed on my property. As mentioned previously, I had the house built and there were no previous residents at my address.

Whitepages has yet to indicate that they are even looking into the matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whitepages Public Record.

Preferred solution: I want the information corrected. I want the names removed from my address..

Whitepages Cons: Lack of service.

• Whitepages Wrong Information