Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Information given with out my concent

You do not have my concent to have my private information on here. I too have a restraining order on an abusive ex and you are outting my children in danger as well! Please remove my information immediately!

Show

I want to cancel my membership

And I would like to talk to somebody so I can cancel it please. My phone number is 267 261 5542 and I would like someone to call me tomorrow please.

DapperChihuahua

I want to cancel my membership I only want the 5-day trial I've already got what I needed I did not want you to charge each month I don't understand why there's not a phone number that you can call to cancel I do not like doing this the way I have to do it and it says you need to call to cancel it now I can tell you what's going to happen because I can't find a phone number my membership is not going to be cancelled if that happens I'm going to be very upset if you need to call me my number is 513-3224 6832 I need someone to get back with me and tell me what's going on right away that's this is not how a business should be run

REMOVE MY INFORMATION!

I have a restraining order out for an abusive man an you are putting my children an I in danger! Remove my I formation now!

Please Correct it

Can you tell me why it shows I have two addresses one don't have my apartment number the other does. Please fix it

Incorrect information

Hi, I've asked you to remove my personal information from your website and you continue displaying under Premium. Why do you show that I have criminal record when I don't.

Please remove my information.

I have a restraining order in place and this puts me in jeopardy. Thanks

Take off Bobie Lewis name as my relative. I do not know this person.

My name is Lillian S Louis and phone #214-826-8387. Also its on my daughter name. Terry A.

Louis. We are not related this person.

How much for service

Show

My phone number is not correct on Whitepages.com How do I get it changed? Also other info is not correct.

My home phone is 231-642-4633. And there is not a Mark Miller living in my home.

I don't even know a person by that name. Please update and let me know.

Thanks. Jan

Premium Losting Remove

Will you please remove my information from your premium listing. Demetria Nicole Hall (Pruitt).

I have tried contacting you but have not gotten a response.

Please remove my name. Thank you.

Questions 8