Resolved
2.0

I have requested over and over again to have my information removed from the White Page Listings. I value my privacy and do not want my information out there.

I cannot get any co-operation from the White Pages. I supplied the company with the URL and emailed them 3 times and entered my information on their opt-out page with no success. I have not been given the courtesy of a reply.

I cannot believe that a company can ignore a consumer when asked to remove that information. I'm not sure what the issue would be except they are making money off of my information.

This person wrote the review because of "http://www.whitepages.com/name/bertil-r-edquist/valparaiso-in/bkvscrs & http://www.whitepages.com/name/bert-r-edquist/valparaiso-in/hrvuzje" of whitepages privacy policy from Whitepages. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Whitepages to "my information removed from their website and the 411 website".

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whitepages for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

YES THEY ARE MAKING MILLIONS OFF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION & THEY "DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR SAFETY/PRIVACY!!!

CALL THE FBI, & THEN SUE THEM.

Of Course they are making Massive Millions off of your private information! What they are doing is HIGHLY ILLEGAL!!! I have posted the owners Home address, below:

Write to them at their FIVE MILLION DOLLAR (7,300 Square Foot) mansion, that was paid for with all of our unauthorized published information that they sold!

WRITE TO THEM AT THEIR "UNPUBLISHED" HOME ADDRESS BELOW!!!

Alex Algard & Susie Kang Algard