filters
State:
City:
Product:

Whitepages - Refund

I use this service and it does not work and on top of it I only paid a dollar for a trail base do not want a member ship. I know they try to retrieve the membership fee prior. Now that I realize what that fee is for I would like a refund. I can't say to much about how their membership work on cancellation because you can't talk to anyone after a certain time or on the weekend. Stay toon because I will be giving and update
Reply to reviews
Remove all my information out of your white pages Name Guilhermina R .Coleman ALSO Guilhermina D. C OLEMAN MY HOME HAS BEEN BROKEN IN ,MY telephone is always ring from stranger that got my telephone # from your white Pages . I have gotten threaten calls cause of you...

Whitepages - Cancelling account

Use the service one time now they have reoccurring charges on my account please stop charging my card and refund my money

Whitepages - To cancel membership

I need to cancel my membership on white pages and get the money put back on my debit card
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Usability
Show

Whitepages - I must have hit the wrong button. I'm not angry at all, I just want to cancel my membership. Thank you.

As I said above, I am not angry or as you say "pissed". I just want to cancel my membership.
Show

An unstable individual has located me from a Whitepages profile

I'm concerned an unstable individual whom has been stalking me might injure or murder me if my info is not removed from Whitepages.

Whitepages - Refund for charges

Not happy at all with quality and price of membership. Its a waste of money and doesnt provide enough or correct info. Other sites are more detailed. This ones a scam. I called but its after hours thwy are closed i will contact about my refund tomorrow morning.
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Usability
Show

Whitepages - Do not intiate an account with these clowns!

Over two years ago, I sent emails to White Pages requesting my account be terminated. Reason? I didn't want to pay them $60/month for a service I rarely used. It was like pulling teeth to get them to respond, however, they did and automatic withdrawals from my checking account for payments ceased. Or so I thought. Over the next two years (including today!) I had withdrawals from my checking account- not monthly but approx.5 times annually. I continued to try and have this terminated but they'd not respond. I am going to once again attempt to contact them and have this activity halted once and for all. Of course, the best way is to change my banking firm (they won't change my checking account/debit cards completely without basically treating me as a brand new customer).

Whitepages in Seattle, Washington - FRAUDULENT INFORMATION ON MARY A OSENDOWSKI

ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT WARNING: LAW SUIT SHALL FOLLOW RE: I HAVE NEVER BEEN MARY ANN SIMCOX, NOR LIVED IN GRAND ISLAND FLORIDA EVER! PLEASE REMOVE THIS FROM MY PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU NEVER RECEIVED PERMISSION FROM ME TO POST. HOW DARE YOU POST MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHOUT DOING A THOROUGH BACKGROUND CHECK AND PUT INCORRECT INFORMATION...THIS IS "DEFORMATION OF CHARACTER"! i DO FEDERAL CONTRACTS AND NEED YOU TO CORRECT YOUR HORRIBLE RESEARCH! MARY A OSENDOWSKI P: 609-923-3360 E: eglobe@msn.com
I didn't like
  • Lawsuit is prevalent

Whitepages - Incorrect criminal information

I looked up my name on google, came up with white pages Berni Morgan Sedro Woolley Wa , says I have 3 criminal records and 1 traffic, this is incorrect I have no criminal records , remove it, or I will get an attorney !