I didn't create a whitepages account or give them my info YET when googling my name I can be found in "whitepages" where they share my age.I am over 50 and applying for jobs -- whitepages broadcasting my age is HURTING MY chances TO GET A JOB.

I've written whitepages customer support to ask them to shut down my profile (that I didn't create) , I followed their convoluted instructions requiring me to set up an account (wtf) and NO RESULT.

I am unable to remove my name and age from Whitepages.This should be ILLEGAL.Whoever whitepages is : hating you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i did not create a white pages profile i do not want a white pages profile to appear when my name is googled : i want you to stop publishing my age because it is harming my chances to get a job in my field." of whitepages public record. Whitepages needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whitepages public record in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whitepages.

Comments