Pasadena, California

Whitepages.com post inaccurate and right out wrong information about me that caused me to lose my job opportunities. And this happened several times over the past two years.

I have no ideas how whitepages.com got my information, but what they published was grossly inaccurate! Whitepages.com is an information scavenger.

Its sleazy tactics of extracting, compiling, and selling personal information of millions of people without their permission or knowledge are criminals, especially when whitepages.com helps criminals harming their victims by publishing information that promotes, assists, or facilitate harassment, stalking, or even murdering. The sleazy *** at whitepages.com must be held accountable for their actions and make them taste their own poisons for change!

Product or Service Mentioned: Whitepages Public Record.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

They keep changing instructions on how to remove info from the directory and made it impossible as of September 2016 because the valid URL Is not available. Why should I give them my phone number.

They are making lots of money off my personal information, age, middle name, all places I lived in, my family memeber without my permission. It it time to take actions against this kind of scambags.