Greensboro, North Carolina

I cannot believe that it is legal for companies to list your full name, address, map to your house, directions, etc...for the whole world to see without your permission!

I have someone who literally tried to kill me and was just released from prison for the hundreth time, who I have just learned could go onto Google at any moment and be provided with directions to my house along with anything else he would need via your website! I am DISGUSTED!

I tried to remove my listing following the instructions provided by you all, entered my phone number (you'll probably publish that also without my permission!) and received the automated call saying "something went wrong, goodbye". So my next step was to call your customer service which is conveniently closed, given the option to leave the message, and it simply disconnects the call!

I am in utter disbelief and this will NOT be the last that you hear from me! This will be rectified or I will be seeking legal counsel!

Reason of review: YOU HAVE PUT MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY'S LIFE AT RISK!.

• Disgusted Consumer