Brooklyn, New York

We should start a class-action lawsuit.

Like all of you here, I have tried to have my name and private information removed, for months, but have been unsuccessful. Calling the 'corporate' number is useless because you cannot get hold of a live person. They do not contact you in 5 days as their robo-email response indicates.

I have filed a complaint with BBB in Seattle. The Attorney General of Washington. The FTC. And I will call the Seattle Chamber of Commerce, but to find a local attorney that will handle a class-action lawsuit. Please join me by filing complaints with the FTC, Attorney General and BBB.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Alex Algard wasted his parents money. They paid for him to go to Stanford for four years.

Does he pick a career path with integrity? No he makes money off exploiting people's information. I told his company I had a stalker they did not care they would not take my info down! What can I do?

His sister in law Susie or Suzie also works for White Pages. So the whole family are just sleaze bags.

I agree and I am with you

Whitepages - WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMEN! PETITION THE COURTS FOR WHITE PAGES TO BE CEASE OPERATION & BE PERMMANANTLY CLOSED!

Let us ALL Expose Alex Algard & His SisterWife Susie Kang Algard, as they have EXPLOITED OUR RIGHT TO SAFETY & PRIVACY!!!

WHEN YOU WRITE TO THEM AT THE ADDRESS ABOVE, BE SURE TO SEND A CEASE & DESIST LETTER, ALONG WITH A DEMAND FOR A VIRTUAL MAP TO THEIR MANSION/HOME TO BE POSTED ON THEIR WEBSITE........... JUST LIKE THEY POSTED A MAP TO YOUR PRIVATE RESIDENCE, ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!

REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE'S ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, AS WELL AS THE F.T.C.!!! ADVISE THEM IN THE LETTER THAT YOU HAVE DONE THIS, THEN CALL YOUR LOCAL TELEVISION NEWS STATIONS, AS WELL AS YOUR LOCAL RADIO STATIONS, & ASK FOR MEDIA "ON AIR" INVESTIGATIONS TO EXPOSE THEM!!! FLOOD YOUR BLOGS, TWITTER PAGES, FACEBOOK PAGES, TEXTS,

E-MAILS, SNAIL MAIL, ETC.. WITH THIS INFORMATION.

LET THEM KNOW OF ANY INJURIES & FATALITIES OCCURRENCES DUE TO THEIR NEGLIGENCE! NOTIFY ALL OF YOUR LOCAL BATTERED PERSONS SHELTERS, & YOUR COUNTIES SOCIAL SERVICES OFFICES, & ASK THAT YOUR COUNTY'S DISTRICT ATTORNEYS ISSUE LEGAL PROTECTIVE ORDERS TO THE ALGARDS DEMANDING THEY CEASE THEIR ILLEGAL & IMMORAL PRACTICES. LET THEM KNOW THAT ANY & ALL FATALITIES THAT TRANSPIRE WHILE UNAUTHORIZED "PRIVATE" "PERSONAL" & "PROTECTED" INFORMATION OF THE DECEASED WAS ON THEIR WEBPAGE, WILL BE DEEMED BY THE LAW AS WILLFUL RECKLESS, & NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE!!! & THAT THE ALGARDS "WILL" BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, & THEY WILL BE FACING PRISON TIME.

IN SHORT,

THEY MUST BE TOLD, (& SERIOUSLY MADE TO UNDERSTAND), THAT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN'S LIVES ARE NOT LESS IMPORTANT THAN THEIR CHILDREN'S LIVES! LASTLY, LET THEM KNOW THAT "ALL" LEGAL/ATTORNEY FEES, (BOTH COURT APPOINTED, & PRIVATE), WILL BE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF White Pages!

Can you please provide the info? I need to report them as well