I created an account against my will to have my information removed from Whitepages.com earlier this year only to find it back up this week. They have my age, address, and a map of my house listed without my consent for the second time now.

Will someone please find the addresses of Whitepages CEO Alex Algard (@algard on Twitter) and his business partner sister Susie Kang Algard (@susiealgard on Twitter) and list THEIR personal information publicly. They both live in Seattle, WA. Alex may live on 5th or 12th NE Avenue in Seattle according to Spokeo. Susie K.

Algard, 41, may live on 5th or 7th Ave. West. They are brother and sister and partners in this invasion of Americans privacy called Whitepages.com. Their possible relatives are: Howard Kang, *** Kang, and Seung Kang.They are both profiting of invading Americans provacy.

It is going to take a class action lawsuit or someone getting killed by a stalker to put a stop to this evil company. We'll see which comes first.

Whitepages Cons: Privacy violation.

• Privacy Violation

Comments

I'm having the same problem. We do need a class action lawsuit.

I'm in please contact me. lachilindrinap@gmail.com

#1219148

I have a confidential address through the state I live in so that my violent ex husband can not find me. I am very careful not to give out my physical address.

My name and location showed up on white pages and I have been trying fort 2 weeks to get it removed. I'm a little scared now .

#1191570

What you need to do is go after the family.

THIS COULD help Alex Algard, CEO see the light.

(This is the brother of Susie K Algard, wife to CEO Alex Algard)

Howard H. Kang--43

15287 Rousseau Lane

La Mirada, CA 90638 714-234-4012--Home 714-269-8032--Cell 213-629-2100--Work (ask for Howard Kang) Works at: Common Wealth Partners commonwealth-partners.com The Business Address for Howard Kang 515 South Flower St.

32nd Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071 This is a Super BIG commercial Real Estate Co. in Los Angeles.

Bet they wouldn't like to be part of this issue. Thank you whitepages.com

@Anonymous

COOL! Thank you

Actually, blockshopper has them at:

1005 5th Avenue W, Seattle-Queen Anne, WA 98119

THEY HAVE ENDANGERED THE LIVES OF COUNTLESS PEOPLE IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY!!! INNOCENT CHILDREN AS WELL AS ADULTS!!!

GOD HELP THEM, ......THEY CARE NOT FOR THE LIVES OF OUR CHILDREN, YET THEY HAVE THREE SMALL CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN!

Write to them at their FIVE MILLION DOLLAR (7,300 Square Foot) mansion, that was paid for with all of our unauthorized published information that they sold!

WRITE TO THEM AT THEIR "UNPUBLISHED" HOME ADDRESS BELOW!!!

Alex Algard & Susie Kang Algard