THESE VULTURES, PREDATORS, HAVE BLATENLY REFUSED TO REMOVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THEIR WEBSITE!

TRIED THE OPT OUT 5 TIMES NOT EVEN A REPLY AND ALL MY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION IS STILL OUT THERE, FOR MY VIOLENT EX TO FIND ME, I HAVE BEGGED AND PLEADED WITH WHITEPAGES.COM TO AND GAVE THE THE REASON I WANTED THE NAME AND ADDRESS TO BE REMOVED, NO RESULTS, THE PREDATORS ARE ALL ABOUT THE MONEY SELLING PEOPLES VULNERABILITY, IT A SAD SITUATION WHEN PEOPLE HAVE TO LIVE IN FEAR AND NOT FEEL SAFE IN THEIR HOME BECAUSE OF THESE LOW LIFE *** I EVEN WROTE TO THE PRESDENT OF WHITEPAGES.COM AND HE HAS HIS EMAIL BLOCKED, MAY KARMA WILL GET HIM FOR HIS PREDATORIORY PRACTICES HE DOESN'T HAVE HIS ADDRESS POSTED, INTERESTING MAYBE HE IS AFRAID ONE OF HIS VICTIMS WILL FIND HIM.

Whitepages Cons: Prey on people.

Comments

jockie
#1204892

I am also a victim of Whitepages.com. I am sorry that you had to endure such pain caused by Whitepages.com.

I completely understand you as I've victimized by Whitepages in the same way.

We need to file a CLASS ACTION against these ***

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. This company is based in Seattle, WA.

All you have to do is search google for 'BBB Complaints' and you'll see where you can "file a complaint". It's one way to get this company's name on record with the BBB. Also, you can ask the BBB to develop a report on this business. Another way to get their name out to the public is to review them on Yelp.

Make sure you include the things they do like post false information and share with the public, etc. How they are putting you at risk. Gather all the information you can about this business and provide as much as you can about what they are doing to people. The CEO's name is Alex Algard.

Include his name, their location, their phone number, etc. I searched their website ad found their location, etc. Call 411 for their phone number... Slam them anyway you can.

If we all do those things, the company won't want such negative info out there. I'm sorry you're going through this.

It's not right, it should be illegal.