Mesquite, Nevada

I used to be a whitepages member. I placed all my information to private and then later went into remove my name and address and all other information even previous addresses Yesterday I checked again and now they have my current address as a FORMER address and have listed a Former address as my Current address.

Have made many attempts to get white pages to Remove my name and all information to no avail.

Filled a complaint with the BBB. While there, I found they have the rule of informing the white pages website of this. My guess is No one will fix all the wrong info that is on their site for me. I have done everything I know to do to correct everything from re entering my information to only find the Wrong address as my current one. White pages dot com needs to be shut down. Period.

Sharman L Bowman -- Mesquite, NV

Product or Service Mentioned: Whitepages Website.

Comments

I agree. I "opted" out of whitepages assuming that everything was fine and my info wouldn't show in the search.

Turns out they did opt me out of whitepages but turned my account into a Whitepages PREMIUM account! My information is the FIRST name on the list.

Only way to opt out is to send Written report to completely opt out. This website is ridiculous.