One of those sites that supposedly offers the 'service' of making private information (such as my family ties, address and phone number) readily available to unknown and unauthorized individuals online.

When contacted about removing my info - they refused, claiming I needed to SIGN UP for their services in order to OPT OUT of using them. This is utterly ridiculous and invasive data mining.

I refuse to sign up for a site, giving them even more personal information and an actual right to said information, in order to maintain my privacy. This is NOT a service, it's an invasion of privacy and stalker bait.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments

Whitepages - Account Review from Delhi, Delhi Whitepages "Here are lots of profiles created by my name (Jennifer Peter) and those all profiles are fake kindly please remove those account I shall be very thankful to yours ..." Read more Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving -  Beware of Howard Harrison Paving Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving "this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more