My phone number (have had for 11+ years is in another name and address.My DOB is off by 10 years.

My wife is named by a name she never had, along with her ex husband of nearly 25 years ago,who never had any connection my my home.

I believe that it may be that those whose phone#s,etc are reflecting false data, are the targets/victims if an underlying ID FRAUD (ie: unrecorded counterfeit mortgages, etc, money laundering/racketeering schemes, etc) that is being picked up by Whitepages data streams.

How to address this is another problem.The issues of false information being uploaded to information databases/services appears to reflect a far more serious and systemic problem then first would seem.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of whitepages privacy policy from Whitepages. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whitepages to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whitepages for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments