My phone number (have had for 11+ years is in another name and address.My DOB is off by 10 years.

My wife is named by a name she never had, along with her ex husband of nearly 25 years ago,who never had any connection my my home.

I believe that it may be that those whose phone#s,etc are reflecting false data, are the targets/victims if an underlying ID FRAUD (ie: unrecorded counterfeit mortgages, etc, money laundering/racketeering schemes, etc) that is being picked up by Whitepages data streams.

How to address this is another problem.The issues of false information being uploaded to information databases/services appears to reflect a far more serious and systemic problem then first would seem.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of whitepages privacy policy from Whitepages. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whitepages to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whitepages for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments

FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more MoneyLion Scam Moneylion "I joined MoneyLion initially because of the referral program. I referred several friends, and then posted my referral link in a couple groups on Facebook. All with the belief I..." Read more Whitepages Issues Whitepages "I have been trying to have my information removed from the whitepages website. My entire home address is plainly listed for anybody who cares to find me no matter what..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more