Coverage Area

Can we find a place to sue the company to violate our privacy rights?I tried to both call and to create an account to remove myself from the list but the call says "we discontinued phone service, please go to website" but nothing happens when we go to the website to remove.

They now have a phone confirmation procedure to remove however the phone number listed there is grossly wrong. Essentially - we can't remove ourselves from their list. Period.

I'm starting to worry that by creating my account - I had to give out my email address - I give them more info for them to do bad things to us!!!What a criminal company this is!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "your company is a fraud" of whitepages website from Whitepages. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whitepages to "t".

The most disappointing in user's experience was all of the above. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whitepages for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments

YES, THEY ARE CRIMINALS!

YES, THEY "WILL" USE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER & PUBLISH IT ON THE INTERNET, UNDER THE 'GUISE' THAT 'YOU' SUPPLIED THE NUMBER TO THEM.

THEY WILL DO THE EXACT SAME THING WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

CONTACT AN ATTORNEY QUICKLY!

Write to them at their FIVE MILLION DOLLAR (7,300 Square Foot) mansion, that was paid for with all of our unauthorized published information that they sold!

WRITE TO THEM AT THEIR "UNPUBLISHED" HOME ADDRESS BELOW!!!

Alex Algard & Susie Kang Algard

1220 7th Avenue West Seattle-Queen Anne, Washington 98119

First, file a complaint with the Washington BBB.File a complaint with the Washington Attorney General.

Also, the FTC.After that, we will start a class action law suit.