I have been trying to have my information removed from the whitepages website.My entire home address is plainly listed for anybody who cares to find me no matter what kind of intentions that individual may have.

I have made numerous attempts to use their removal instructions to have my information removed from the site directory and am given the same error message every time. I have emailed them and only gotten the same removal instructions that have consistently failed.

Severely disappointed a site like this is allowed to operate.It may be public information that they have gleaned from various sources, but it shouldn't be packaged and handed out to God knows who for a fee, or for free.

Review about: Whitepages Public Record.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1219135

Their URL removal doesn't seem to work and I think they set it up that way so that they can make profit off of private information. Companies exposing information like that should face legal consequence or be shut down, but not enough people come together and do much about anything anymore.

Pesel

They are appeasing the ham radio and CB'ers who basically control the Internet and *** away as desired if they feel anyone of us is a threat. These companies are getting perks and bibes to do this.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1213938

Why don't you just say you moved and change your home address?