I have been trying to have my information removed from the whitepages website.My entire home address is plainly listed for anybody who cares to find me no matter what kind of intentions that individual may have.
I have made numerous attempts to use their removal instructions to have my information removed from the site directory and am given the same error message every time. I have emailed them and only gotten the same removal instructions that have consistently failed.
Severely disappointed a site like this is allowed to operate.It may be public information that they have gleaned from various sources, but it shouldn't be packaged and handed out to God knows who for a fee, or for free.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "Here are lots of profiles created by my name (Jennifer Peter) and those all profiles are fake kindly please remove those account I shall be very thankful to yours ..."
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "I am in this business for 27 years and all I do is service and repair of pool and spa heaters. Correct sizing, installation and proper annual maintenance will insure..."
- "Out of state buyer , invited to site by construction manager . Upon arrival construction manager unavalible . Lots of defective and unacceptable workmanship observed by buyer . At seven..."
- "Customer Extortion Name: KASIA BRZESKI - JORDAN BRZESKI From GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111-3395 United States Customer never contacted us with any problem, he opened a dispute with ebay instead, when he lost..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."