Whitepages Issues

30 of 154 Whitepages reviews

I have been trying to have my information removed from the whitepages website.My entire home address is plainly listed for anybody who cares to find me no matter what kind of intentions that individual may have.

I have made numerous attempts to use their removal instructions to have my information removed from the site directory and am given the same error message every time. I have emailed them and only gotten the same removal instructions that have consistently failed.

Severely disappointed a site like this is allowed to operate.It may be public information that they have gleaned from various sources, but it shouldn't be packaged and handed out to God knows who for a fee, or for free.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
30 of 154 Whitepages reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 27 #1219135 Columbus, Ohio, United States

Their URL removal doesn't seem to work and I think they set it up that way so that they can make profit off of private information. Companies exposing information like that should face legal consequence or be shut down, but not enough people come together and do much about anything anymore.

0 0 Reply
Pesel

Sep 18 #1214494

They are appeasing the ham radio and CB'ers who basically control the Internet and *** away as desired if they feel anyone of us is a threat. These companies are getting perks and bibes to do this.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.