I move to get away from people who were very bad in my life.As soon as I moved I ask white pages to take my information down.

First trying to get incontact with someone to speak to on the phone is near impossible. Second after a week they finally took my information down.

Then two weeks later my information is right back where I asked them to take it down and those same exact people who I didn't want to find me show up at my door step with a white pages print out of my name and address.Thanks white pages do I need to change my name or file for witnesses protection just so I can get away and not have my personal information out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of whitepages listing. Whitepages needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whitepages listing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whitepages.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments