Whitepages names used racial slur for the meaning of my surname
Can you imagine someone search for your phone number and having a derogatory racial slur posted as the meaning of your name ?It happened to me.
Whitepages names used racial slur for the meaning of my surname Izzo, saying it was a nickname from Sicilian izzu ‘slv..’ or directly from Latin aegyptius ‘Egyptian’, or from the same word in the sense ‘dark-skinned’. That isn't true very few Izzos live in Sicily, most live in Naples. The posted meaning is offensive and derogatory, there isn't a Sicilian word izzu, it's an Arabic name and means honor as in Mu izzu - the honorer. but that isn't the meaning of my surname.
Izzo is a varaition f either Ezzo, Rizzo or Obizzo.I asked them to remove the offensive and untrue meaning for the surname IZZO from the Whitepages name meaning section and nothing was done.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Names meanings posted
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Whitpages names remove the racial slur meaning for the surname Izzo
- Product or service
- Whitepages People Search
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "please just look at the similarity of designs he sent in comparison to work he has done before I approached luckasz on Facebook as I was looking for a professional..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years. Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver...."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! I ORDERED FROM THEM AND ASKED FOR CUSTOM COLOR OF BURGANDY NOT ONLY DID I UPLOAD A PICTURE I WROTE A NOTE UNDER ORDERING DIRECTIONS THAT THE..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."