In the paper book there is one person listed with my last name as the same phone and address.When I went online there are 4 other people (oddly 2 with my last name) listed again with my address and phone number.

I also get mail for every one of these unknowns. Not one of those people lived here in the past (i did my research!) It's very scary wondering if someone stole my info. There MUST BE A VERIFICATION PROCESS, come on! Now I sit here waiting till Monday to figure this out!

If white pages can't be ethical enough to verify personal info before advertising it (which is their business..DUH!) Maybe they are in the wrong business!Thank you and good night

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whitepages. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whitepages.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Whitepages to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments

Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more Yelp - Home Remodel Yelp "Hired Bill from Imagineer Building in Wilmington NC, he is the owner. Gave him over 40k. The pictures speak for themselves. These pictures are of the kitchen. They were taken..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more