In the paper book there is one person listed with my last name as the same phone and address.When I went online there are 4 other people (oddly 2 with my last name) listed again with my address and phone number.

I also get mail for every one of these unknowns. Not one of those people lived here in the past (i did my research!) It's very scary wondering if someone stole my info. There MUST BE A VERIFICATION PROCESS, come on! Now I sit here waiting till Monday to figure this out!

If white pages can't be ethical enough to verify personal info before advertising it (which is their business..DUH!) Maybe they are in the wrong business!Thank you and good night

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whitepages. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whitepages.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Whitepages to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments