I Just hot the scam of the month .I paid these people to do a check on someone and they failed to do it and charged me 20 bucks.

For one person. It was supossed to be good for a month .

I didnt even get a chance to use thier so called "service" for five minutes.BIGGEST SCAM RIPP OFF

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Whitepages. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whitepages.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Whitepages to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments

White pages is a scam site.i logged on for a free search and had to give my credit card and then they charged my card for 29.00 for what was supposed to be a free search!

I am going to report them to better noisiness.Now i can not even find a phone number to call them!

Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Whitepages refusal to remove information Whitepages "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..." Read more MoneyLion Scam Moneylion "I joined MoneyLion initially because of the referral program. I referred several friends, and then posted my referral link in a couple groups on Facebook. All with the belief I..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more