I have logged into whitepages multiple times in order to remove my listing from their website.They will abide by my request only for a little while then sneak it back on there without my consent when I guess they think I'm not looking.

Now the listing is up yet again and I'm struggling to get it removed.I need it removed because people have been harassing me and slandering me, using the information posted on white pages, and it is causing me medical anxiety and great distress.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whitepages website. Whitepages needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whitepages website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whitepages.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments

Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Raw Natural Born Artists - Raw and you tube Raw Natural Born Artists "so go to you tube its like the f in twilight zone all the videos are of them no personal vids posted so i go ok scroll down NO COMMENTS..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more