So tired of them releasing my personal info without removal even though I have requested they do so multiple time.

Complete bs and should have laws protecting us as consumers whom go to great lengths to protect our identity from identity theft and personal attack !!!!

So frustrated and upset... Please help !!!!

I have filled out their online submit help , followed all instructions and still they will not remove my personal information ...

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO ??????????????????????

Such *** and how would the founder and owner like it if his personal info was released publicly for any Tom, *** and Harry could cause him a lot of headache and grief ?????

Business Management

24 hours a day 7 days a week

Alternate Business Names

Whitepages Current

Whitepages Pro

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not able to remove my info from whitepages and all of the above. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whitepages privacy policy. Whitepages needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whitepages privacy policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whitepages.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments