I submitted a request for white pages to remove my address and they still havent removed it.I have harassment and stalking which puts me in danger.

My name is on the internet 3times from white pages.I submitted a request for white pages to remove my address and they still havent removed it. I have harassment and stalking which puts me in danger. My name is on the internet 3times from white pages. I submitted a request for white pages to remove my address and they still havent removed it.

I have harassment and stalking which puts me in danger.My name is on the internet 3times from white pages.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "my name removed from white pages". The author is overall dissatisfied with Whitepages. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whitepages.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Whitepages to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments