White Pages wouldn't remove the incorrect info linked to my name because I refused to give them my phone number.Since they had no problems posting my data (incorrect or not) and were basically saying "***" when I emailed them about concerns of my safety, I did not feel comfortable giving them any real info on me.

I emailed them 3 times this month asking to have my name removed. No joy on that. This is hardly the first time either: I have emailed and/or contacting them a total of 5 times in the last couple of years.

As a stalker victim who has taken great pains to keep all my info private, I had told them of my concerns on this only to see them re-add my name over and over again.Asking them every few months to remove my info is getting beyond tiresome.

This reviewer shared experience about "totally insane" and wants this business to "removal of entry. simple, right?". This person is overall dissatisfied with Whitepages. The most disappointing about whitepages privacy policy at Whitepages was all of the above Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whitepages.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Whitepages to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments