Please remove my telephone number and address from your list because you have the wrong name associated with it, Eugene W.Williams is not my name, I do not know any of the people that you have associated with this name.

My name is Eugene Williams,I do live at 135 Hawthorne street Brooklyn New York 11225. This Eugene W. Williams owes a lot of money to a lot of people and the people you have associated with this Eugene W. Williams owes a lots of money too.

I have been getting calls early in the morning and late in the night and on the weekends and tons of mail put into my mail box. I am asking you please to remove this person from my life because of this Eugene W. Williams my life has been a living ***. This is the name you have on your list ( Eugene W.

Williams, 135 Hawthorne street, Brooklyn New York, 11225, all the information is incorrect) please wipe this information clear. You have no right to put this kind of information out without notifying the person first.

I hope we can work this problem out like good people.Thank You

Had an Experience with Whitepages?

Comments

SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Reachlocal - Excellent results however I was lied too by CEO John Mazur who signed me up Reachlocal "I spent over £250,000 with ReachLocal UK The offer and contract was simple, they charged me a 10% management fee on top of whatever I chose to spend with Google..." Read more DealDash - Bidding Review DealDash "I have only spent money on deal dash once which was today. Total waste of my time and money. Every time I would try to bid on an items such..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more