Santa Clara, California

YOU ARE PUBLISHING INFORMATION THAT FIRST OF ALL IS INCORRECT, SECOND I NEVER AUTHORIZE WHITEPAGES.COM TO RELEASE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND I WILL REPORT YOUR COMPANY TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU FOR FRAUD, FALSE INFORMATION, TERRIBLE CONSUMER SERVICE (I CALL DURING BUSINESS HOURS, YOU WON'T ANSWER THE PHONE AND DON'T GIVE AN OPTION TO LEAVE A GENERAL MESSAGE.

THIS IS THE FALSE INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE ILLEGALLY PUBLISHED ABOUT MYSELF:

I CHECKED YOUR LISTING OF MY INFORMATION ( I DID NOT AND WILL NOT CREATE A PROFILE) AND YOUR COMPANY STATES THAT I KNOW A "LORI THIETJE" . THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE. SHE MAY HAVE PREVIOUSLY LIVED AT THIS ADDRESS HOWEVER I DO NOT KNOW HER. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET AND YOUR COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IMMEDIATELY REMOVING ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ME!!!

YOU ARE NOT THE GOVERNMENT SO THEREFORE I DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU. AT LEAST IF YOU'RE GOING TO ILLEGALLY PUBLISH INFORMATION ABOUT SOMEONE, GET IT RIGHT!!!

Remember: BBB

Comments

THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

THEIR POSTING OF PRIVATE AMERICANS PERSONAL & PRIVATE INFORMATION WITHOUT LEGAL CONSENT, IS "EXACTLY" "WHY" THEY DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE!

White Pages is owned by Alex & Susie Kang Algard:

They are:

Alex & Susie Kang Algard (Owners) - Opportunists from another country, who acquired their fortune, by revealing honest Americans' private, personal, and protected information, (WITHOUT LEGAL CONSENT), from the Americans, and posted it ALL OVER THE INTERNET - ENDANGERING COUNTLESS CHILDREN & FAMILIES LIVES WHO ARE IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY!!! - - - ALL while attempting to HIDE their own information, & provide NO VIABLE MEANS FOR "ANYONE" TO GET THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED!!!

YOU WOULD THINK A COUPLE LIKE THEM, (WITH THREE SMALL CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN), WOULD RESPECT & HONOR THE SAFETY OF AMERICAN CHILDREN!!!

THEY ARE PURE EVIL! Write to them at their FIVE MILLION DOLLAR (7,300 Square Foot) mansion, that was paid for with all of our unauthorized published information that they sold!

WRITE TO THEM AT THEIR "UNPUBLISHED" HOME ADDRESS BELOW!!! Alex Algard & Susie Kang Algard 1220 7th Avenue West Seattle, Washington 98119